Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The System Lords Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kronadan

re: If everyone hasn't noticed yet...

I just need to get some things off my chest and clear up other things. "If everyone hasn't noticed by now" this guild has changed a lot from xfering from gorefiend. And not for the bad but for the good we have (well as of late haven't) became a serious raiding guild... But the brackets i have said there will change in time, we will recruit more to fill spots that need to be filled DPS that doesn't show will be filled... This isn't a threat to people that are thinking TSL is still casual this is the way of the "wind" so to speak... we are way beyond casual when we went to The Eye and T5 content... Well this is were we separate the Raiders from the WOW players i know a lot of you guys/girls are not going to like what i am saying because things used to be sugar coated but not any longer... This is the Deal people that **** up my progression nights are screwing themselves on ~$15.00 a month to do what only see t4 content "Shit i can look that up on youtube" i would like to get my moneys worth of this game for all the people that waste there time not logging in to see this game as a whole i REALLY envy you that you can throw away around 15.00 a month i could use that HELL others can use that for shit a lot of items... All i am saying is this is the Fork in the road people need to look at...
1. do i want to see all the WOW content (If so will i log on and RAID that means show up early get mats before hand ect ect)

2. Do i want to log on when i feel i want to waste 15.00 a month and see what the guild does next.

(not to sound corny but) The choice is all yours people i rather step it up and Hardcore raid it out get my money's worth and not QQ hat we are number 2-3 or hell 15th on the horde side i want to say that a casual laid back lazy Xfer guild pushed the server to more PVE content and getting to number one!!

Thats not my first goal my first goal is getting people to show when a raid is scheduled ok and when people sign up you show up and you don't screw (it was 20 people on for Monday {Pathetic} TK progression day) 24 others out of there 15 dollars a month i cant believe i am typing this but it need to be said.
I am tired of all the BS and i am calling people out on it.

Like for instance and not limited to well i need to have sex i cant raid LAME sex is for the night time and on friday. ( i can say i am guilty of that also but i changed it up)

I don't feel like it is another one. or I want my other toon to go... or i want to change spec!! (when i am needed as is...)

Or i love this one I have the gear already i don't need to go!
that is the reason YOU need to go is because you have the gear you know the fights and you know what you can /cant handle and it can be given to a other player to build his gear also...BUT wait this isn't about gear at all.

This is about what TSL has evolved into... A true Raiding guild. and we are going to treat it that way towards our members. (as kenny gracefully posted sometime ago)

But i have not lost hope in the current members you have all showed up before and you can continue to but if you do not and take the first fork in the road then i will not lose sleep there are people in game that would KILL for your spots in T5 content that is successful is downing VR in 3 nights.

If you have any questions for me please feel free to message me on the site or in-game or on vent.

Like i said before The evolution is here and you cant stop it you can only change with it.[size=12][/size]

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The System Lords Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum