View previous topic :: View next topic  
KryptoDro
First Prime

re: To whom it may concern!

Hey everyone, I would just like to thank you all for your continued commitment to this wonderful guild. I know that times have been stressed to say the least. We continue to work through the problems and add more excellent players to our growing list of talent. I cannot stress enough how this guild and everyone in it has helped me out.

Raiding is what we do. It is why we spend the countless hours farming, the days of anticipation to the encounters and the moment of victory. It is what we do, and why many of us play. Our commitment to this guild should be viewed as one to each other. We play for ourselves but we all must work together to create the kind of raiding guild we know we can be. Being on time and showing up with consumables is a commitment. It proves to everyone that you are ready to take the necessary steps to achieve what we all look forward to.

Many friendships have been forged in this guild, I myself have made many friends. I would like to let everyone know that I greatly appreciate everything you all do.

-The Crazy Tank-
-KryptoDro-
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The System Lords Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum