View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keldar Bemba
Emperor

re: Dice

When this guild was started in early September of 2006, never in my wildest dreams did I expect it to get to where it is right now. The night I started the guild on Gorefiend, I had maybe 6 members and whenever a new one joined another one left. It has been almost 2 years since that time and we are killing Magtheridon and have much promise to continue forward at a rate worthy of a System Lord. I am quite proud of everyone here. My absence as of late is one of dice. For those that do not know, in 2 months I am going to be expecting a baby boy. I have been working tremendously hard which has consumed all my time and when I am free I am at doctor's appointments for most of the day. As those who know me are aware, this has been going on since before we even entered Gruul's, nothing would stop me from attending every guild related event that I possibly could, but then it is all in the dice. A storm blew out my motherboard and damaged the video card port on the other computer, making WoW unplayable. If constant work, a child on the way and no free time didn't stop me from WoW, the dice finally killed my computers. With all this talk of dice, what does it all mean? It is simple: Life is simply a roll of the dice. Unlike cards, which can be counted, rigged or in different games they could mean different things, the dice cannot be manipulated. You can be an expert statistician, but the odds are always the same with dice. Sure, you can buy weighted dice and always win but we don't have that kind of control over our lives. The only thing we can ever hope to do with the dice we are given would be to give it a roll and hope for the best. The only thing you can do is roll differently. So how will you roll your dice? Are you guys going to just throw them and hope they don't fall off the table? Or are you going to shake them in your hand, blow on them and wish it to land on the numbers you so desire? Either way, the dice is in your hands now, I hope all of you have great rolls.
Until We Meet Again,
Ivan

take care ivan hope to see ya back soon

Come back soon my friend...we all miss ya

Ryoushi

Hope you can get back soon Happy

We all miss ya
KryptoDro
First Prime

Heh, like everyones sayin, we miss you man, you and Naomi. As far as the rolls go, I think Zac's still blow total ass.
MusicJunkie
Jaffa Warrior

KryptoDro wrote:
Heh, like everyones sayin, we miss you man, you and Naomi. As far as the rolls go, I think Zac's still blow total ass.

he couldn't win a piece of loot if he wanted to. :D
Gkarah
Jaffa Civilian

ahhh come back!!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum