View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kronadan

re: Second horde guild on Mok'nathal

Well guys it is true we The System Lords are the 2nd horde guild on this server well this is a group effort and i want to say thanks to all of you this wouldn't be possible without dedicated people as you guys. this guild/server taught me a lot about how much of a family i do have in RL and out of RL also its like have seen a child grow up and dropping it off at its first day of skool you know its like your baby that we took care of and did our best and hope it turns out ok. And you guys did more than ok we did great as a group and i want this great morale to continue and get to one shot VOID REAVER i am pumped i don't know about you guys but i cant really sleep at all with out thinking about seeing the felreaver fall under the hands of TSL

Once again i want to say thanks for making Ivan's and our other members dream come true and that also put this guild into life and motion for my bottom of my heart you officer and friend.

Mike

AKA Kronnyboy
borgie26

re: Second horde guild on Mok'nathal

lets go to tk and kick some ass

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum